Weekend RV trips might seem a bit overwhelming at first. Getting stuff packed during the work week, and then getting that same stuff put away before Monday morning can wear you out just thinking about it.
But we know that if you do it right, weekend escapes can feel both adventurous and refreshing. Just follow our six simple rules for the weekend warrior.
1. Use your vacation days. Seriously.
2. Limit travel time.
3. Keep food preparation simple.
4. Prepare incrementally throughout the week before your trip.
5. Splurge for a late check out.
6. Establish SWAT team Sunday back at home.